SASHSTOP Internal Fixed - Chrome
Recently launched as part of our SASHSTOP range, the Internal Fixed is based around an internal sash-jammer that securely fastens all the way through your door, frame or window to give a much stronger fit than a couple of short little screws into the plastic.
Being part of the SASHSTOP range means that anti-separation, yet quick-release features can still be maintained, the difference being that this product effectively has a blanking plate to secure into the frame rather than the externally operated cam lock.
This SASHSTOP Internal Fixed can be used on PVCu and composite doors, but a recent modification has allowed an additional part to be used with the product for use on Wooden doors as well. Installation to these types of doors might differ slightly, however when used with the SASHSTOP Installation Jig it can ensure that the product is correctly and reliably installed each and every time.
We have designed our SASHSTOP range to fit over the same size of a window handle, so if your window handle has broken why not change to simply use a SASHSTOP instead.
We believe that the number of uses for the SASHSTOP is endless; from locksmiths to amateur DIYers, but here are just a few factors to highlight just how versatile the product is:
- Additional Security on your doors (and windows)
- Offers reassurance and peace-of-mind when used
- Why use a cheap sash jammer when you are talking security of your home
- Considered an anti-separation device as it creates a snug fit between the door and the frame
- Can be used and considered as an overnight-latch equivalent
- No need to replace your door, securely upgrade it with a SASHSTOP!